Thursday 20 May 2010

One day in London by train...

It was the first day that my part time job, I was on the train with a tired look.
When I changed to look up at the another seat, a nice guy sat near the seat. He's completely my cup of tea!! My mind was up and I moved to a nearby seat for him.
He played a portable video game for the first time so I just looked him. But then, he looked at a photograph, he had a big single-lens reflex camera. This camera was the latest model, I wanted this type!
He had a muscular, tall, nice face, and on top of that his hobby was to take a photo.He was perfect,but I didn't know the detail of him. I couldn't decided whether or not to talk for him to got off the train. That day was the day before my birthday, is this a gift from God!?
I met him only once however I remember his face so If I meet him again, I'll recognize him.


1 comment:

  1. well written! i hope you do meet him again. then it could be fate.

    ReplyDelete